Many FREE services included
Enjoy beautiful holidays in Triberg in the Black Forest and take advantage of many FREE services with the valid Triberg guest card. Your host will be happy to provide you with this personal ticket to many attractive services.
Ride the public buses and regional trains for free! The valid route network can be found on the map in the Konus Flyer (5.75 MB).
With your fully completed Triberg KONUS+ guest card you have a valid ticket for all persons listed on the card for public buses and regional trains.
But that's not all: with the Triberg KONUS+ guest card you also get free admission to many attractions in and around Triberg and this for all persons travelling with you.
Simple as that:
In Triberg, simply show your Triberg guest card at the ticket offices to "Germany's highest waterfalls", in the "Black Forest Museum", in the "Triberg Fantasy", "Triberg-Land" with interactive model construction facilities or in the open-air swimming pool "Waldsportbad" and you will receive free admission.
For all other services in the region, the use of the listed ski lifts and indoor swimming pools as well as for the indoor play center Spielscheune in Unterkirnach and the "Grube Wenzel" mine in Oberwolfach, simply collect your free admission tickets from the Triberg Tourist Information located in the Triberg Black Forest Museum presenting your valid Triberg KONUS+ guest card.
Overview of all free services with the Triberg Guest Card:
- Free travel on public buses throughout the Black Forest
- Free travel on regional trains throughout the Black Forest
- Free admission to the Triberg Waterfalls
- Free admission to the Black Forest Museum
- Free admission to the Instagram museum "Triberg-Fantasy - Simply Beautiful Photographs
- Free admission to "Triberg-Land - with interactive model construction facilities
- Free admission to the "Waldsportbad" in Triberg
- Free use of the "Winterberg" and "Rohrhardsberg" ski lifts in Schonach, the "Dobel" and "Rössle" ski lifts in Schönwald
- Free admission to the indoor play center ‘Spielscheune’ in Unterkirnach
- Free admission to the "Grube Wenzel" mine in Oberwolfach